- 33rd Biennial, Santa Fe, January 2015
- 31st Biennial, San Juan, January 2011
- 28th Biennial, Toronto, January 2005
- 27th Biennial, Chicago, January 2003
- 26th Biennial, Boston, January 2001
A great benefit of ATFE is the shared learning generated by Biennial Consultations. These ATFE Proceedings have a somewhat modified format from original presentations. Every clinic, workshop or seminar generates materials that are informative and useful for those who did not attend and participate. Presenters were asked to submit papers, summaries, articles and resources according to the guidelines outlined below.
The purposes of the ATFE Proceedings are to:
- Provide a record of what occurred during the biennium and at the Biennial Consultation.
- Generate learning and resources for field educators and their institutions.
- Encourage scholarship in both method and research.
4,668 total views, 2 views today